Monday, November 10, 2014

Gingerbread gift tag


Rec'd these cute little gingerbread men as a RAK from a crafting buddy.  Colored hearts with a red glitter pen, trim with a white gel pen and dotted the eyes with a black fine point marker.  Brown and red die cuts are done with Spellbinders dies.  Used my Cameo to cut out the green pieces.  Added a button tied with twine and some twine on the back to attach to the package.

Challenges I am entering my tag in
A Crafty Mess Challenge 1 - Anything goes
Craft Your Passion Challenge 239 - Something with a B - Used brown cardstock and a button

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, A lovely project, I love the colour choice. A lovely style. Thank you for joining us this month with our first challenge at A Crafty Mess Good luck. We would love to see you again next month.

Teighan DT

Bianca said...

This is just a wonderfull tag ! I love the pritty coulours! Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons! xx Bianca

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous tag, I love your cute gingerbread man.
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Pauline
x

chrissy xx said...

Such a Gorgeous tag Dee. FABulous little man and I LOve how your pen stand out! Must try this.
Chrissyxx

chanya13 said...

So cute. Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

teachdanz said...

what a sweet tag!! thank you for linking it up with the Craftin Desert Divas "Tag" linky party!!
Nicole
CDD dt