Monday, December 29, 2014

Valentine's Day Card for the Children's Charity


I recently purchased some Darice zippered binders to store and organize my embossing folders and dies.  While sorting through my collection and putting things away, I noticed I have several embossing folders and dies that I bought on sale, but never used.  So I pulled out a couple of them and starting making cards this afternoon.  This card will be in the next month's package with Valentine and Spring theme cards for the Cards For Hospitalized Kids Charity.

Here's a list of the supplies I used: Provocraft heart dies, Stitched Circles Cuttlebug embossing folder, Spellbinders Lacy Circle die, Neenah white cardstock and designer paper from the Robins Nest.

Challenges
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
CRAFT Challenge - Anything Goes

5 comments:

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card! Love the wonderful design!!

Have a Happy New Year 2015!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

MagsB said...

What a simple, elegant Valentine's Day card! so pretty! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

love Mags b x

chrissy xx said...

GORgeous! FABulous colours and design Dee...I'm going to try and use up lots of things next year lol..I too have things that have not seen the light of day since I bought them.
Chrissyxx

Billie A said...

Wonderful card and liking the colors. Great use of papers and simplicity but great look. Wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination for our atg always challenge.

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Such a wonderful card...and being sent for a wonderful cause too. Lovely indeed. Thanks for playing along with us at Inspiration Destination.

Lynn, ID DT