Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Lacey Hearts

 
I purchased this Spellbinders Lacey Hearts die set last year and I haven't made anything with it yet.  So in keeping with my New Years Resolution (to use those impulse purchases), I dug it out of my stash and made a Valentine's Day card.  It doesn't show up very well in the photo, but the red layer was embossed with Sizzix texture plate.

Challenges
Simon Says Monday - Red and pink
Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party - Red, white and pink
Eureka Stamps - 133 All is love
Come And Get It - Love is in the air
Craft Your Passion - 248 Anything goes
Penny's Papercrafty Challenge - 214 Embossing
Incy Wincy Challenge - Punch or die cut
 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely card. I love the rose shaped heart.
Thanks for joining us over at Eureka Stamps

DT Pam

Bunny said...

Hey, Dee. I had to come tell you that I entered a card into a challenge right after you and I just thought this card was so elegant looking. I love that heart.

chrissy xx said...

BEAutiful! What a GORgeous heart. I LOve your colours and design Dee.
Chrissyxx

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

So beautiful and elegant card. Thanks for sharing your lovely creation for the Craft Your Passion Challenges, hope to see you again soon, hugs, Helena

Anet's Crafting said...

Gorgeous card Dee. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Alljazzed2create said...

Beautiful card. Love the simpleness of it.
Thanks for joining us over at Eureka Stamps

DT Pam

Mona Pendleton said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Such a pretty card! Love the elegant heart! Thanks for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge!

Barb said...

Such and elegant card, beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at the Incy Wincy challenge. Barb

karalschuknecht said...

Gorgeous card, CAS and stunning. Thanks for joining us this week for our All is Love Challenge at Eureka Stamps.
Karal DT

Anonymous said...

What a lovely design.So full of elegance and beauty.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x