Sunday, March 27, 2016

Card # 1 Easter Bunny


I have a few hours before our get together with friends to celebrate Easter.  Started to clean up my craft area, but instead of cleaning up my messy desk, I ended up making a few cards with the scrap pieces I have left over from other projects.  This fun little bunny is a image I found at the Silhouette store.  Printed it and the saying a while ago,  but never used them.  Embossed the background layer and die cut it out with a stitched rectangle die from MFT.  Saying was cut out with Spellbinders die.  Buttons were cut out with IO die.  Will save this for next years box for the children's charity.

Challenges
Just Keep On Crafting - Theme is A/G
QKR Stampede - Number 184 Easter
Brown Sugar - Number 191 - Easter
Inspiration Destination - Number 78 - A/G
Clear It Out - Theme Easter Stash Buttons (die cut)

5 comments:

Sherri said...

Oh, how sweet is this little guy! Darling card & I love the embossed background! Thanks for joining us this week for the QKR Stampede challenge!

Joanne said...

what a cute little bunny, thanks so much for entering it in to our inspiration destination blog challenge.

karalschuknecht said...

Adorable Easter card. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede for our Easter Card Challenge. Karal DT

Larelyn said...

it's adorable and how great to have a headstart for next year. Thanks for sharing at Clear it Out.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Laura W said...

Such a cute die cut, I love when I can use up my scraps. Thanks for joining us at the Clear it out challenge blog. See you Tuesday for a new challenge!