Sunday, August 7, 2016

A little birdie told me it's your birthday




The Cards For A Cause Forum this month at Splitcoast Stampers is to make birthday cards for kids that are staying in a homeless shelter.  The volunteers are helping to make the kids birthday special with cards gifts and cake.

To create my birthday card, I opened the image and saying from Beccy's Place Cool Chicks Set in Silhouette Studio DE software, created all the shapes and resized.  Printed all the pieces and cut them out with my Cameo.  Assembled all the layers, then mounted the image on pop dots.

Sorry about the poor quality photo. It's raining and cloudy again today.  I always struggle with taking photos indoors when I can't use natural light on my cards.

Challenges
Beccy's Place August Challenge - A/G 
QKR Stampede - Challenge 203 Things with wings
Sketch Saturday - Week 424

4 comments:

crafty said...

Love the simplicity of you card. Thank you for sharing with us at QKR Stampede.
Mary

Beccy said...

Clean, simple and fabulous Dee, I really like this card. You've done a great job reproducing the sketch. Well done!
Cheers,
Beccy

Repolainen said...

So cute! Thank you for your lovely entry at QKR this week!

karalschuknecht said...

Beautiful card, I love the CAS look. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT